Thai Peanut Pizza
A Profile-approved pizza that is also approved for adventurous foodies!
Appetizer, Main Course, Snack
- 1 Profile Pizza Crust
- 2 Tbsp. P3 – Profile Powdered Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup carrots cut into rounds
- ¼ cup radish cut into rounds
- ¼ cup spinach cut into strips or minced
- ¼ cup yellow pepper diced
- 2 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- ½ clove garlic
- 2-3 tsp. water or more, add gradually to find right consistency
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Prepare peanut sauce by combining P3 powder, soy sauce, sriracha, ginger, garlic, and water. Spread on pizza crust.
Top with prepared vegetables and bake directly on oven rack for 8-12 minutes.
Profile Exchange: 1 Profile Meal, 1 cup vegetables, 1 flex food
Low-carb pizza, Profile Approved Pizza, Profile Pizza Crust