Vegetable Kabob Salad
This yummy recipe for Vegetable Kabob Salad is an easy heart-healthy recipe.
Appetizer, Main Course, Side Dish
- 3/4 cup Profile Parmesan Caesar Dressing
- 1 tsp Profile Simply the Zest Seasoning
- 6 cups leafy greens
- 2 cups crimini mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini sliced into think rounds
- 1 yellow zucchini sliced into thick rounds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, and seasoning.
Thread vegetables onto skewers. Place skewers onto a baking sheet and brush with olive oil mixture. Let sit for 15 minutes.
Place baking sheet in oven and roast until the vegetables are tender, about 10-12 minutes.
For each serving, plate 1 cup leafy greens and 2 kabobs. Drizzle with Parmesan Caesar dressing.
Profile Exchange: 2 cups vegetables, 2 fats, 1 flex food
kabob, salad, vegetable, profile