Profile Trail Mix
- 1 Profile Pretzel Peanut Bar
- 1 package Profile Cinnamon Cereal
- 2 servings of nuts/seeds from your grocery list (almonds, peanuts, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and walnuts)
- Remove Pretzel Peanut bar from packaging and cut into small, bite-size pieces.
- Empty contents of Cinnamon Cereal in small bowl. Add bar pieces and nuts/seeds of choice. Mix together. Split into two servings and store in small baggies. Enjoy as an on-the-go snack!
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement/Bar, 1 fat
Peanut Butter Parfait
- 1 package Profile Vanilla Cake Batter Shake
- 1 cup fat free/sugar free whipped topping
- 1 Profile Creamy Peanut Butter Bar
- 2 Tbsp. P3
- 5 oz. water
- Remove bar from package and chop into small, bite-size pieces.
- Mix Profile Vanilla Cake Batter shake and P3 with 5 oz. water to form a pudding.
- In a small cup or bowl, layer half the pudding mix and ½ cup whipped topping, and top with half of the chopped bar. Repeat layering using the remaining pudding mix, whipped topping and chopped bar in a separate small cup or bowl.
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement/Bar, 2 free foods
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- 1 package Profile Cheesecake
- 1 Profile Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- 2 oz. water
- Remove bar from package. Place in food processor and pulse to chop the bar into small pieces.
- Mix together Profile Cheesecake mix, 2 oz. cold water, and chopped bar in a small cup or bowl. Divide mixture into 2 small cups or bowls.
- Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement/Bar
Spicy Peanut Carrot Noodles
- 1 cup carrots, spiralized or shredded
- 1 Tbsp. P3
- 2 Tbsp. Profile Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. water
- ¼ cup fresh scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Over medium high heat, in a large frying pan coated with nonstick spray, sauté the spiralized/shredded carrots for 3-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the P3, dressing, sriracha, garlic powder and water.
- Add mixture to carrots and stir until carrots are coated and sauces thickens, about 3-5 minutes.
- Plate carrots and top with sesame seeds and scallions and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: ½ cup vegetable, 1 free food