Pistachio Mint Parfait
Need a cure for that sweet-tooth craving of yours? You're in luck! We have the perfect leprechaun-approved recipe for you. This Pistachio Mint Parfait is a cool, creamy, and low-calorie treat you will love.
- Chop Pretzel Peanut Bar into pieces
- In a small bowl, combine Vanilla Mint Shake mix and pistachio pudding mix and blend until smooth
- Build your parfait by layering half of the chopped bar, half of the pudding mix and half of the whipped topping
- Repeat layering and refrigerate for 10 minutes to set
- Optional: Top with pistachios and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 2 Profile Meal Replacements, 3 flex foods
Desserts for Weight Loss, low-carb smores, Profile-Friendly Desserts
Looking for more healthy recipes? Download our free cookbook to get simple and delicious dietitian approved recipe ideas!