Toasted Sesame Slaw
A delicious, "Profile-Friendly" safe keto recipe. A great summer treat for your next BBQ!
Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- 3 cups Napa Cabbage Cut into fine shreds
- 1/2 cups Red Cabbage Cut into fine shreds
- 1 large Red Pepper Sliced finely
- 1 large Green Onion Cut into 3 inch long slivers
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
Slice Napa and Red cabbage.
Cut onion and red pepper.
Dice into fine pieces.
Combine oil and rice wine vinegar.
Mix veggies in a wooden bowl.
Pour Vinegar and Olive Oil mixture over the veggies.
Sprinkle Sesame seeds and serve!
Profile Exchange: Fat 5g; 1- Profile fat serving; 1 cup Profile Vegetable servings
Modified from Sunset September 2010
Picture courtesy of Ligonier Country Market
keto side dish, keto slaw, side dish, slaw, vegetarian,