Summer Zucchini Tomato Bake
Enjoy the fresh flavors of summer produce with this Zucchini Tomato Bake perfect for the Profile Plan.
Salad, Main Course
- 3 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan
- 2 tbsp. torn basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, toss to coat
- Transfer vegetables to a sheet pan and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Roast vegetables until golden, 33-35 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 1 ½ cups vegetables, 1 fat
Zucchini, Tomato, Salad, Bake