Spaghetti & Meatballs [Low-Carb]
Dinner is served! This healthy-heart meal of Spaghetti & Meatballs is a yummy way to get your veggies in.
June 30, 2020
Comments Off on “Tom & Jerry” Shake
- 2 tsp. Profile Simple the Zest Seasoning
- 2 cups Profile Roasted Red Pepper Marinara Sauce
- 1 spaghetti squash
- ½ lb. lean ground turkey or beef
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds. In a microwave-safe dish, add a small amount of water and place the squash face down and loosely cover with plastic wrap. Heat on high for 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground turkey or beef, seasoning, and garlic. It’s best to use your hands to mix.
- Form mixture into 6 meatballs.
- Remove squash from microwave and flip over, allowing to cool.
- Heat olive oil in the bottom of a frying pan over medium heat. Add meatballs and brown each side, rotating occasionally.
- Add Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. Reduce heat and let simmer.
- Next, carefully string the spaghetti squash by dragging a fork across the flesh. Place a serving of squash on each plate and add three meatballs to each plate. Top with parmesan cheese.