Healthy Southwest Chili
If you're a fan of spicy, bold flavors, look no further. Switch things up a bit with this zesty chili recipe that really packs a punch!
Main Course, Meal Replacement, Soup
- 1 package Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup diced green pepper and red onion
- Jalapeno diced, to taste
- ½ – 1 tsp chili seasoning
- ¾ oz Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- Cilantro chopped, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free sour cream
Sauté diced green pepper and red onion over medium heat with olive oil spray until softened.
Combine Vegetarian Chili with 6 oz water and mix well.
Add salsa, sautéed vegetables, jalapeno, and chili seasoning and stir to combine.
Add more water if needed.
Microwave Instructions: In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chili for 1 minute. Stir and heat for another 1-2 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 6 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Top with shredded cheese, cilantro, and sour cream and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 1 Profile meal replacement, ½ cup vegetables, 1 fat, 1 flex food
Chili for weight loss, Profile Chili