Salmon and Leafy Green Salad
A heart-healthy recipe for Salmon & Leafy Green Salad. Perfect lunch.
June 6, 2020
Comments Off on “Tom & Jerry” Shake
- 4 tbsp. Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 salmon fillets
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup baby arugula
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 16 almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake salmon fillets for 20 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, prepare frozen edamame according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, toss together cherry tomatoes, arugula, kale, spinach, edamame, and almonds. Break up salmon into very large chunks, removing skin and any bones, and toss into salad mixture.
- Divide salad into two servings, placing in serving bowls and top with Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette.