Roasted Chickpea Snack
Enjoy this flavorful, crispy, nutritious snack that is sure to spice up those taste buds.
- 1 Can of no salt added chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 Package of ranch seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and spread out evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Spray your chickpeas with olive oil and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- With 2 minutes remaining of cooking time, sprinkle your ranch seasoning packet over the chickpeas until coated then place in the oven for the remaining 2 minutes.
- Place into bowl and enjoy!
Easy Snacks, Weight Loss, Profile Snack, Starch, Nutrition, Dietitian Approved
Interested in more recipes for weight loss? Whether you're looking for a quick dinner, filling lunch idea or delicious dessert, we have recipes you'll love. Download our FREE cookbook for 30 of our most-loved, healthy recipes.