Tired of your same vegetables? This French inspired dish is an excellent way to spice up your vegetable intake in an easy and elegant way!
- 2 Zucchinis, sliced
- 2 Yellow squash, sliced
- 1 Large eggplant, sliced
- 1 Yellow onion, chopped
- 3 Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 Bell peppers (color of choice), chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 cups Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Basil to garnish
- Profile's Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Add oil to skillet on medium heat then mix in chopped bell peppers, onions, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and mix until translucent.
- Stir in Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce to skillet and let sauce simmer on low heat.
- Layer sliced zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, and tomatoes on top of sauce to cover the skillet.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove tinfoil and continue to bake for another 20 minutes.
- Top with basil and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 2+ cups vegetables, 1 fat
Healthy Dinner, Vegetables, Low-carb, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan Friendly
Looking for more delicious, dietitian-approved recipes? Download a copy of the Profile Favorites Cookbook for FREE and unlock our most-loved, healthy recipes for weight loss.