Profile Noodle Fettuccine with Vegetables
Profile by Sanford approved fettuccine with tomatoes, mushrooms, asparagus and more. Number of Servings: 4. Ingredients: Profile fettuccine, olive oil, garlic cloves...
June 19, 2020
Comments Off on “Tom & Jerry” Shake
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 pkg. Profile Noodles – Fettuccini
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ tsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small bunch asparagus, chopped
- ¾ cup fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, stems and roots trimmed
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Open bag of Profile Noodles – Fettuccine and pour into colander; drain and rinse.
- Boil noodles for 1 minute, drain and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut the noodles to shorten the strands.
- Coat a large skillet pan with nonstick spray and place over medium heat. Add oil, garlic and herbs; heat for 30 seconds. Add chopped asparagus; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and cook 5 minutes, or until asparagus is tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover and toss 3-4 minutes, or until asparagus starts to brown.
- Mix in cherry tomatoes. Cover and cook 3 minutes, or until tomatoes start to break down.
- Whisk broth, tomato paste and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl to blend. Add broth mixture, salt, pepper and cayenne to skill; stir to blend.
- Add fettuccine, watercress and cheese and toss 1-2 minutes, or until watercress wilts.