One Pan Chicken Dinner
It's quick, it's simple and it's full of nutritious ingredients! Sheet pan chicken and vegetables are one of the easiest meal prep recipes to dish up. This One Pan Chicken Dinner is veggie-loaded and will become your new go-to healthy dinner for busy nights.
- 16oz chicken breast
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced
- 1 bag of raw broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 tsp. onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
- 1⁄2 tsp. parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp. oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Marinate chicken with 2 tsp. olive oil, red pepper flakes, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Coat zucchini, yellow squash, and broccoli with 2 tsp. olive oil and season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place everything on a baking sheet together and place I oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
Profile Exchange: 4oz very lean protein, 1-2 cups vegetables, 1 fat
Healthy Chicken Dinner, Low-Carb Meals, Vegetables
Looking for more delicious, dietitian-approved recipes? Download a copy of the Profile Favorites Cookbook for FREE and unlock our most-loved, healthy recipes for weight loss.