Mock “Potato” Salad
Zucchini and cauliflower team up in this low-carb version of potato salad!
- 1 zucchini sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 head cauliflower cut into uniform pieces
- ½ jar Walden Farms Zesty Mayo
- 1/3 cup brown spicy mustard
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- ½ package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 T. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 stalk celery slices
- 2 eggs boiled sliced and halved
- 1 small dill pickle
Steam cauliflower in a pan with chicken stock and water until tender.
In a separate bowl, mix mayo, mustard, celery seed, ranch dressing mix and horseradish.
Place cauliflower in bowl and add mayo mixture, mixing well. Break cauliflower down into smaller pieces if needed.
Blend in chopped egg, dill pickle and celery seed.
Taste mixture; you can add additional mustard, horseradish, celery seed and ranch dressing to your liking.
Chill before serving.
Profile Exchanges: 1 cup vegetables; trace protein and trace fat
Low-carb swaps, Mock Potato Salad