Healthy Greens Veggie Dip
The perfect, healthy vegetable dip. Try it with low carb veggies like Jicama, celery and broccoli.
Appetizer, Condiment, Dip, Sauce, Shake
- 1 10 oz: pkg. frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1/3 of English cucumber
- 3 T fresh chopped chives or green onion
- 1 1/2 cups of fat free Greek yogurt unsweetened
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp oregano leaves dried
- 1/2 tsp basil leaves dried
Place thawed spinach on a piece of cheesecloth or onto two heavy duty paper towels
Fold up and squeeze out all moisture.
Add spinach to food processor and pulse to loosen up.
Add English cucumber and pulse.
Add rest of the ingredients and pulse.
Place in a serving bowl.
Serve surrounded with low carb veggies like Jicama sticks, celery, cucumber rounds, radish slices, steamed artichoke leaves, broccoli, cauliflower, dill pickle slices, carrot spears, red, green and yellow pepper strips.
Profile Exchange: Trace Fat; 32 calories; 1 flex food
Fat Free Dip, Healthy Chips and Dip, Low Carb Snacks, Profile Snacks, Snacks for Weight Loss