Cinnamon Vanilla Muffins
- 1 package Wholesome Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 2 packages Homestyle Pancake Mix
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 packages Vanilla Plant-Based Shakes
- 3 tsbp Truvia sugar blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 oz water
Tip: Unsweetened applesauce is a delicious addition to create a moist consistency. Otherwise, these muffins are just as great warmed up with a tsp of butter! If you want to add fats, chopped walnuts can also be added before baking.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray muffin pan with vegetable oil or use paper liners. Set aside.
- In a blender, mix together all ingredients until reaching a smooth consistency
- Pour batter into muffin tin
Sprinkle tops with cinnamon
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until toothpick can be removed clean
- Remove from oven and let cool!
- Store in an air-tight container to save.
Looking for more delicious and Profile approved recipes? Download a copy of the Profile Favorites Cookbook for FREE while supplies last!