Fat-Free Mayo Chicken Salad
- 1 cup chopped cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 stalk or to taste Celery chopped
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup chopped Dill Pickle
- 5 Green Olives chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Onion
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper chopped
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbs. Fat Free Mayo
Combine chicken, vegetables, salt and pepper with fat-free mayo, mix well and chill.
Serve with Profile Burger Bun (recipe below)
To reduce the sodium in this recipe omit the salt and reduce the amount of dill pickle and olives used or consider using only one of these pickled vegetables in this recipe.
Profile Exchange: for one serving chicken salad and one Profile Burger Bun: 1 and 1/2 oz. very lean protein; 1/2 fat servingLooking for the Profile Burger Bun Recipe?