- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 16 oz. chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- Cooking spray
- Optional: additional veggies of choice (jalapeños, tomatoes, etc.)
- Optional: salsa, low-fat sour cream, avocado
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut cauliflower into small chips and place on baking sheet.
Coat cauliflower with cooking spray and season with garlic powder, ground cumin, paprika, chipotle chili powder, and salt. (As much or as little as you want).
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add sliced bell pepper, chicken, red onion, cheese, and additional vegetables (if desired) and place in oven for another 5 minutes.
- Top with salsa, low-fat sour cream, and avocado if desired.
Profile Exchange: 4oz very lean protein, 1 cup vegetables, 1 fat
Interested in more recipes for weight loss? Whether you're looking for a quick dinner, filling lunch or delicious dessert, we have recipes you'll love. Download our FREE cookbook for 30 of our most-loved, healthy recipes.