Asian Stir Fry
EASY TO PREP AND MAKE, THIS ASIAN STIR-FRY IS DELICIOUS AND FEATURES PROFILE ZESTY ASIAN VINAIGRETTE DRESSING.
Main Course, Side Dish
- 1/2 cup Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into equal strips
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 oz cashews, chopped
- 1 Pinch of salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground freshly grated ginger
- 4 cups stir-fry veggies of choice
- 4 cups broccoli
- Optional Red pepper flakes or sriracha
Chicken in Zesty Asian Vinaigrette Dressing overnight, if possible, or for a few hours.
On stovetop, dry roast cashews. Remove from heat.
Vegetables in sesame oil and ginger for a few minutes until just starting to wilt. Add bag of marinade, chicken and cashews.
Continue to stir and cook until chicken is cooked through. Let stand for sauce to thicken up.
Profile Exchange: 4 oz very lean protein, 2 cups vegetables, 2 fats, 1 flex food
Get the PROFILE ZESTY ASIAN VINAIGRETTE DRESSING forÑ this recipe:
Asian Stir-Fry, Profile Stir-Fry, Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette Dressing