Air Fryer Donut Holes
- 1 packet of Plant-Based Chocolate Shake
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp stevia or any 0 calorie sweetener
Combine all ingredients except for stevia, using enough water to make a dough consistency.
Roll into balls.
Air fry for 10 minutes or until firm on the outside.
Sprinkle with stevia
Profile Exchange 1 profile meal replacement, 1 flex food
Chick-Fil-A “Copycat” Breaded Chicken Sandwich
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CHICKEN:
Pound chicken to ½-inch thickness.
Cut in half and place in zip lock baggie with pickle juice. Marinate overnight.
Preheat air fryer for 5 mins at 400 degrees.
In a small shallow bowl mix together parmesan cheese, crushed Profile Salt & Vinegar Chips, and salt and pepper.
Remove chicken from the baggie and discard pickle juice.
Place chicken in bowl to coat with breading mixture evenly.
Place a piece of parchment paper in air fryer basket, lightly coat with cooking spray.
Place chicken in preheated air fryer and spray the chicken with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
Cook chicken for 7 mins.
Flip chicken and continue cooking for an additional 7-8 mins. This can vary based on the size of your chicken. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE BUN:
Mix Profile Pancake mix with a dash of salt and pepper and 2 ounces of water.
Spray a round glass bowl with cooking spray and pour in mix.
Microwave mix for 1 minute.
When cooled, remove from bowl and cut in half.
Assemble the sandwich – bun, chicken, pickle slices, bun. Enjoy!
Cauliflower BBQ Wings
Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
Crush the chips in a shallow bowl.
Soak cauliflower florets in egg whites.
Press the cauliflower florets into the chip crumbs until well coated.
Lightly spray air fryer basket with non-stick spray. Place the cauliflower florets in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes. Toss every 5 minutes to ensure an even crisp.
Toss with BBQ sauce or serve on the side.
Profile Exchange: 1 Profile Meal, 1 oz very lean protein, 1 cup vegetables, 1 flex food
Everything Bagel Chips
Profile Exchange per serving: 1 Profile meal replacement
Maple Pecan Donuts
- 1 Package Profile Pancakes
- 1 package Profile Maple Pecan Shake
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 4 oz Water
- 1 Tbsp Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- 8 Pecans Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Or use air-fryer.
If using donut pan, spray with non-stick spray. If using muffin tins, roll small sheets of aluminum foil into cylinders (tall enough to reach the top of the tin) and spray with non-stick spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk egg and add pancake mix, shake mix, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and chopped pecans.
Divide batter into 6 donut molds or muffin tins.
Bake or air-fry for 17-20 minutes.
Profile Exchange: 1 Profile Meal, 1oz lean protein, 1 fat
Did you know you can get the Pancake Mix in our new online store?
Zucchini Garlic Bites
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray. (or consider using your air-fryer!)
Use a cheese grater to grate zucchini. Place in a paper towel and wring out the moisture.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the marinara sauce and mix well.
Shape mixture into small balls, using about a tablespoon of the mixture, and place on baking sheet.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden. Serve with warm Profile Marinara Sauce.
Profile Exchange: 1 Profile Meal, 1oz lean protein, 1-2 cups vegetables, 2 fats
- 1 package Profile Pancakes
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ – 2 Tbsp. of water
- 1 small jar of dill pickle chips
Pat dry the pickle chips with a paper towel
Combine Profile Pancake mix, garlic powder, and baking powder into large mixing
Add egg white and water and mix all ingredients together
Dip dill pickle chips in batter
Add pickle chips into an Airfryer and bake for 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees
Alternatively, place pickles on baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes on each side
Let cool and enjoy your fried pickles!
Profile Exchange: ½ meal replacement, ½ oz. very lean protein, 1 cup vegetables
2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa
2 cups shredded zucchini (~2 small zucchinis as recipe is written) 2 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for cooking
1/2 cup finely diced onion
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 1/2 cups spinach (or combination spinach, kale, and swiss chard)
1 egg 1/4 tsp salt, plus more to taste pinch of black pepper
1/4 cup fresh dill (or 2 Tbs of dried dill)
3/4 cup oat flour (or 1/2 cup + 2Tbs oats, ground) + more if needed
1. If you do not already have cooked quinoa, prepare it at this time — 2/3 cup uncooked quinoa will yield ~2 cups cooked.
2. Shred zucchini using either the coarse side of a box grater or the grater attachment of a food processor. Then transfer to a clean towel and squeeze out excess moisture - try to get it as dry as possible!
3. Heat a large pot or rimmed skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add oil (or water), onion, and garlic. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, or until the onion is tender and fragrant. Add zucchini and sauté for another 2 minutes. Lastly, add chopped greens and stir to slightly wilt.
4. To a large mixing bowl, add sautéed vegetables, quinoa, salt, pepper, dill, and egg. Then, mix in oat flour and stir until combined. If too wet to handle, add more oat flour until tacky and able to mold into patties.
5. Optional step: let mix rest in fridge for 1 hour to 24 hours.
6. Form into thin (roughly 1/4-inch-thick) patties the size of the palm of your hand.
7. Air Fry until golden brown, ~4 minutes should do the trick
8. Serve hot with garnishes like lemon juice, yogurt, hummus, dill sauce, etc.
Profile Exchange Values: 2 fritters = 2 starches, 1 cup vegetables, 1 fat, 1 flex
Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator up to 3-4 days, or in the freezer up to 1 month. Reheat in your air fryer. If frozen, thaw before reheating.
Chile Relleno Boats
1 large poblano pepper (1/2 cup veg)
1 small onion sliced and sauteed (1 cup veg)
1/2 cup cauliflower rice
1 oz fat free cream cheese (1 flex)
Fiesta blend seasoning
1 packet Sloppy joe mix
1/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese (1 fat)
sliced roasted red peppers
canned green chilis
1/4 cup salsa,
1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- Slice poblano pepper in half lengthwise, deseed
- Mix sauteed onion, cauliflower rice, cream cheese and fiesta blend to taste.
- A squeeze of lime juice will enhance fiesta blend seasoning.
- Spread over pepper.
- Prepare sloppy joe mix, reduce water for thicker consistency if desired.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Add remaining toppings as desired.
- Bake in a toaster oven or air fryer 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Top with salsa and sour cream if desired.
Low Carb Tortilla Chips
- 4 high fiber and low carb whole wheat tortillas
- vegetable oil spray
- herbs and spices to your taste
- optional: salt and black pepper
Stack tortilla rounds together and cut into 8 wedges.
Place in Air Fryer individually; do not stack or double up giving them room to toast.
Spray tops of tortilla wedges lightly with vegetable oil spray and air fry till browned, about 10 minutes.
Remove from air fryer and enjoy
Tips: Watch closely to prevent over-browning of chips. Serve with Hot Artichoke Dip and crisp fresh veggies! Also, great with our Healthy Greens Veggie Dip!
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips
- Cooking Spray
- 1 14 oz sweet potato very thinly sliced and divided (a mandolin slicer works great)
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary divided
- 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper divided
- Arrange one-fourth of the potato slices in a single layer on your air-fryer.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 tsp. of rosemary, 1/8 tsp. salt, and a dash of pepper.
- Air Fry at 390 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Check for crispness.
- Continue to cook at 30-second intervals until done.
- Repeat procedure with remaining potato, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Profile Exchange: 1 starch
Air Fried Kale Chips
- 4 oz fresh Kale
- 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder optional
Wash and dry Kale, then cut out and discard center stems.
Place ½ of Kale in the center of a paper towel and fold over
Dry the Kale and to help flatten the Kale to make chips.
Repeat with the other half.
Cut the Kale into small pieces (2 inch diameter) to make about 40-45 chips.
Using a pastry brush, dab a small amount of olive oil on each piece, then sprinkle with salt (and garlic powder).
Air Fry at 390 degrees for 15 min until crisp but not brown.
Profile Exchange: 1 fat, 1 cup vegetables
If you like the Air Fried Kale Chips, you might also like our low-carb Air Fryer Jicama Recipe!