Chile Relleno Boats
1 large poblano pepper (1/2 cup veg)
1 small onion sliced and sauteed (1 cup veg)
1/2 cup cauliflower rice
1 oz fat free cream cheese (1 flex)
Fiesta blend seasoning
1 packet Sloppy joe mix
1/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar or mexican blend cheese (1 fat)
sliced roasted red peppers
canned green chilis
1/4 cup salsa,
1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- Slice poblano pepper in half lengthwise, deseed
- Mix sauteed onion, cauliflower rice, cream cheese and fiesta blend to taste.
- A squeeze of lime juice will enhance fiesta blend seasoning.
- Spread over pepper.
- Prepare sloppy joe mix, reduce water for thicker consistency if desired.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Add remaining toppings as desired.
- Bake in a toaster oven or air fryer 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Top with salsa and sour cream if desired.