Profile Vegetarian Pad Thai
"It looks, smells and tastes like dish inspired by Pad Thai. I had a member who LOVED Pad Thai and was looking for a way to incorporate it into her plan to keep her on track." –Kaiti Rodriguez Profile Coach Charlotte- Carmel
Asian, Thai, Profile
- 1 package Profile noodles
- 2 tsp oil (coconut, avocado, olive)
- 2 cups of extra firm tofu
- 2 cups thinly sliced red peppers
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- ½ cup onion
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 eggs
Add additional veggies such as purple cabbage or yellow/orange peppers as desired
- 2 Tbsp Profile P3
- 2 Tbsp sugar free syrup
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 4 Tbsp of Profile Asian Vinaigrette
- *2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
Garnish: Sliced green onion , Lime wedge , Red chili flakes , Cilantro, 20 crushed peanuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Cut tofu into square pieces and toss with 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Lightly oil pan with 1/2 tsp of oil, spread out on pan and place is oven for 20-25 minutes until crispy.
- While the tofu is baking, heat rest of oil in pan over medium heat and add onions and garlic. Saute until transparent and then add in peppers and carrots to the oil and sauté uncovered for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, stir in bean sprouts and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Once tofu is crispy , remove + set aside in a large bowl.
- Push vegetables to one side of the pan + crack eggs into the pan. Scramble eggs until cooked, approximately 2 minutes.
- Stir veggie / egg mixture together. Remove from the pan and set aside with the tofu.
- Assemble sauce by mixing all ingredients together, then add the sauce mixture to the empty pan (you do not need to clean the pan!) and bring to a boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. The sauce should bubble and slightly thicken.
Profile Asian Swaps, Low-carb pad thai. Healthy pad thai