Profile Strawberry Pancake
Lose weight via nutrition, activity & coaching developed by physicians at Sanford Health. Find your weight loss plan at Profile by Sanford today!
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 1 pancake (large)
- 1 package Profile pancake mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (30) plus
- 1 T water
- 1 cup strawberries just fruit no sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- vegetable oil spray
- Place 1 cup strawberries in a small microwave safe bowl and rinse with hot tap water and drain.
- Microwave on defrost for a few seconds until strawberries are soft.
- Mash strawberries with a fork and add the Profile pancake mix.
- To the mix add the almond milk, water, and vanilla; mix lightly and let set one minute.
- Spay a griddle pan with vegetable oil spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Drop one large pancake onto a hot griddle and when holes appear in the center of pancake, flip over and continue cooking until golden brown.
Profile Exchanges: 1 Meal Replacement, 1 fruit
Photo courtesy of Cin Cin Let Seat