Farmers Market Vegetable Salad
Enjoy the fresh flavors of summer anytime with this produce-packed dish that is a crowd-favorite. A Profile-friendly salad with our Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
Salad, Side Dish
- ¼ – ½ cup Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- ½ cup canned green beans drained and rinsed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup canned corn drained and rinsed
- ½ cup canned diced tomatoes drained
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup assorted color bell peppers diced
- 1 medium carrot diced
- 1 small cucumber chopped
- 1/3 cup olives halved
- ½ cup crumbled or chopped feta cheese
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Profile Exchange: 1 cup vegetables, 1 flex food, 1 fat
Potato Salad, Profile Balsamic Vinaigrette, Profile Friendly Salad, Profile Salads, Profile-Friendly Recipes
Ready to get your weight loss on track? Fill out the form below for a free consultation: