Farmer’s Market Beef & Rice Salad
6 Hrs 30 Mins
Main Course, Salad, Side Dish
- 1/2 Cup Profile Balsamic Dressing
- 1 sirloin steak cut 3/4 inch thick (1 pound)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups asparagus pieces 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4- inch thick slices
- 1 package cauliflower rice
- 1 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil thinly sliced
Combine marinade and beef steak and 1/4 cup marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight. Reserve remaining marinade in refrigerator for dressing.
Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on rack in broiler pan or on hot grill and cook for 11 to 13 minutes for medium rare (145°F) doneness, turning once. Remove; keep warm.
Prepare cauliflower rice per package instructions.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add asparagus and squash; cook and stir 7 to 8 minutes or until tender. Toss with rice, tomatoes, basil, salt and reserved marinade in large bowl.
Carve steak into thin slices. Serve over rice salad.
Profile Exchange: 4oz. lean protein, 2 cups vegetables, 1 fat
beef, Profile by Sanford Salad, Profile Friendly Salad, Profile Salad Ideas