Cranberry Orange Sauce
Lose weight via nutrition, activity & coaching developed by physicians at Sanford Health. Find your weight loss plan at Profile by Sanford today!
June 19, 2020
Comments Off on “Tom & Jerry” Shake
Number of Servings: 8 – 10
Serving Size: 1.5 T
- 1 12 oz package of fresh cranberries
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 cup of water
- Zero calorie sweetener (equal to 1 cup of sugar)
- Add water and zero calorie sweetener into a sauce pan over medium-high heat. Stir until sweetener dissolves; the water and sweetener mixture will begin to
- Add washed cranberries and orange zest, and stir. Reduce heat to medium high cook until cranberries pop and mixture begins to thicken (about ten
minutes) stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture into a pretty bowl and cool to room temperature. Store in refrigerator until your guests arrive and you’re ready to WOW them!