Cinnamon Chai Tea
With the taste of a fresh-baked cinnamon roll, and the warmth of a perfectly spiced tea, this recipe just makes an already tasty shake a little more *extra* for the fall season. Add this Cinnamon Chai Tea to your morning routine or make yourself a mug for a mid-afternoon snack!
1 - 8 ounces
1 Packet Cinnamon Swirl Shake
- 4 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 4 ounces water
- 1-2 bags chai tea
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinamon
- 1 cup ice
- Steep chai tea bag(s) in hot water
- Add to blender bottle with almond milk
- Mix in cinnamon swirl shake, vanilla extract, and cinnamon
- Shake thoroughly
- Pour over ice for an iced chai tea or put in blender with ice to create a chai frappuccino!
Tips: Top with sugar free whipped cream for an extra treat!
Profile Exchange: 1 Profile meal replacement
Created by Bismarck Profile coach, Cora Garcia