Mint Chip Ice Cream
- 1 Package Profile Mint Chip Shake
- 2 tbsp. Plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- Add ingredients to small blender, excluding water, and mix.
- Add 2 tbsp. of water at a time and stir until desired consistency is met.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours. Enjoy your mint chip ice cream!
Profile Exchange: 1 meal replacement, 1 flex food
PB Banana & Berry Ice Cream
- Loaf Pan
- Measuring Spoons
- 3 Bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup Frozen mixed berries
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Freeze for 1 hour, or until solid.
- Scoop, serve, and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 1 fruit
Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream
- Add yogurt to small blender and then add remaining dry ingredients and mix.
- Add 2 tbsp. of water at a time and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
Pretzel Peanut Ice Cream Bars
- Food Processor
In a small food processor or blender, crush the Pretzel Peanut Bars until crumbly.
Add the butter and blend until well-mixed.
Press mixture into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the Chocolate Brownie Shake packets, unsweetened almond milk and P3.
Blend until smooth with a whisk.
Spread mixture onto the Pretzel Peanut crust.
Top with fat-free whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or the crushed bar.
Freeze for 30 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.
Profile Exchange: 1 bar, 1/2 MR, 3 flex, 1.5 fat
Vanilla Mint Ice Cream
- 1 pkg Vanilla Mint Shake
- 2 tbsp Plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- Water as needed
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free whipped topping optional
- Optional: 1 marschino cherry
Add shake mix and yogurt to a small blender.
Blend without water.
Add 2 Tbsp of water at a time.
Blend until desired consistency is met.
Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
Remove from freezer and let soften.
Optional: Top with sugar-free whipped topping and a maraschino cherry.
Looking for more delicious, Profile approved recipes? Download our FREE cookbook to unlock more dietitian approved healthy recipes!